(855) 201-8934 Charlotte , NC

Fleet Auto Insurance

The auto fleet insurance offers different alternatives of timely indemnity if the insured vehicles are affected by events covered according to the coverage and scope of the policy.

It is essential to have suitable types and amounts of commercial fleet insurance, as the company relies heavily on these vehicles to deliver goods and provide services to customers. 

Keep in mind that it is not just the simple fact of the loss of money in the company's business operations, but also the payment for repairs or total replacement of one fleet vehicle. It would cause a financial collapse of your business.

Having the most suitable and timely insurance is the best investment your business could make in the future, implying the vehicles' comprehensive protection.

Small Business Insurance Group offers these types of business fleet car insurance you should have:

General Liability Coverage

Liability insurance is legally required throughout the United States and designed to protect third parties if one of the commercial fleet vehicles causes a traffic accident. 

In an accident, people can be slightly or seriously injured as well as vehicles as a result. 

The primary function of the liability coverage is to pay for medical expenses and damages caused to the victims.

Physical Damage

If someone suffers bodily injury: Bodily injury coverage is the part of your liability insurance policy that pays for the medical, employment, and even funeral needs of victims.

Your bodily injury coverage covers those third-party expenses when you are responsible for the accident. 

Primary Auto Liability

If the property of third parties suffers damage due to a traffic accident, the coverage will pay for the related repairs. If the damaged vehicle results in a total loss, the coverage will replace the total amount to its owner.

Hired & Non-owned Auto

If there are accidents involving third-party vehicles but used for work purposes, liability costs must be covered through the Hired and Non-Owned Automobile Insurance (HNOA). It includes cars that the company has rented and the private cars of employees who have run errands on the job.

Non-Trucking Liability

Non-trucker liability insurance covers you when you use your business truck for your personal use, such as going to the airport, grocery store, or sporting events with your family. 

Since you are not driving for business purposes, the truckers liability insurance or business auto policy you have does not cover you.

Garage Liability

The garage liability covers bodily injury or damages to property resulting from an incidence caused by the garage's activities. This policy refers to the ownership, maintenance, or use of sites for garage activities.

Garage Keepers Legal Liability

It is a supplemental policy designed for employers who provide towing services or manage service stations. It protects the customers' vehicle if you have it in a covered location for parking or garaging or to perform a service, such as maintenance.

Motor Truck Cargo Insurance

Truckload insurance protects against property loss risks to covered goods during carriage and while being loaded or unloaded. Coverage also applies to goods while they are on the dock or at the terminal while awaiting final distribution.

Inland Marine

The coverage concerns the insurance of goods in circulation on land, specific movable property, transport elements (such as bridges, roads, and docks), communication devices (such as television and radio towers), and concessionaires' liability risks.

Workers' Compensation

Workers' compensation insurance guarantees coverage for medical bills and lost wages in the event of absence due to work-related injuries and illnesses. It is a required policy in almost all states for companies that have workers.

Small Business Insurance Group helps you to select coverage for your commercial needs. For commercial agribusiness auto and fleet insurance, commercial fleet insurance, auto fleet insurance, fleet car insurance, Call Small Business Insurance Group at (713) 388-6681 or request a quote HERE.